Get even more out of a journey on the Black Forest Railway with the new audio guide. Now you can sit back and listen up for everything there is to know about one of Germany’s most beautiful stretches of track, as well as the sights along the way. The app also features historical and present-day images as well as an offline mapping application with GPS location tracking. The audio guide (choose from German, English or French language versions) is initially dedicated to the section of the route between Offenburg and Donaueschingen, with the rest to follow in 2012/2013.
DB Regio VB Südbaden wishes you ‘Bon Voyage’ with the Black Forest Railway App.
At a glance – Here’s what you can expect:
- Audio guide Offenburg – Donaueschingen
- Plenty of images of the Black Forest Railway
- German, English and French versions
- Offline mapping application with GPS location tracking
- Extension of the audio guide in 2012 and 2013